The Service Administrator will be responsible for the processing of daily changes as requested by clients. The Service Administrator invoices premiums in the agency management system, checks in new and renewal policies, and verifies that all requested coverage, premium, and effective dates are accurate.
- Attending to and monitoring incoming client inquiries, including processing requested policy changes
- Create finance agreements and collect down payments for coverage changes which require additional premium, including invoicing endorsements
- Send out marketing submissions to appropriate insurance carriers for quoting
- Assist in the processing and delivery of all service requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- Applied Systems experience preferred
- Highly communicative including writing and verbal skills
- Must be very detailed oriented, and capable of working under tight deadlines
- Relationship building skills are a must as they will be essential to the success of working with underwriters
Founded in 2006, Sovereign Risk Solutions is a privately held boutique risk management and insurance brokerage firm headquartered in Marietta, Georgia. Our company has experienced continued growth, particularly in the past 12 months, and our eclectic team is comprised of knowledgeable industry veterans and digitally-connected millennials, with representation from nearly every subset in between.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, PTO, 401(k)
- Financial sponsorship for industry designations
- Quarterly company-sponsored social events
Ready to Join the Sovereign Team?