The Sales Administrator serves as the primary support for the Client Advocates/Producers. The Sales Administrator will be responsible for analyzing all required underwriting data while putting quote submissions together to be distributed to markets. Once quotes have been received the Sales Administrator will be responsible for preparing the insurance proposal for Client Advocate review and delivery.
- Creation of new prospect files & applications in agency management system
- Responsible for processing marketing submissions within the agency management system
- Send out marketing submissions to appropriate insurance carriers for quoting
- Create insurance proposals as directed by Client Advocate once the quote has been sold
Desired Skills & Experience
- Applied Systems experience preferred
- Highly communicative including writing and verbal skills
- Must be very detailed oriented, and capable of working under tight deadlines
- Relationship building skills are a must as they will be essential to the success of working with underwriters
Founded in 2006, Sovereign Risk Solutions is a privately held boutique risk management and insurance brokerage firm headquartered in Marietta, Georgia. Our company has experienced continued growth, particularly in the past 12 months, and our eclectic team is comprised of knowledgeable industry veterans and digitally-connected millennials, with representation from nearly every subset in between.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, PTO, 401(k)
- Financial sponsorship for industry designations
- Quarterly company-sponsored social events
Ready to Join the Sovereign Team?