The Personal Lines Client Advocate is responsible for solicitation and development of new business opportunities. The Client Advocate initiates new revenue by developing new clients that meet the Sovereign ideal client profile, and is responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of new revenues to the company as stated in the annual individual sales goal.
- Researches and qualifies prospects that may meet Sovereign’s ideal client profile
- Supports sales efforts by adhering to department operations and providing timely and accurate prospects data in order to track and monitor activities for management reporting & sales forecasts
- Works with Insurance Carrier systems during prospecting process to prepare and present proposals
- Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensures that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- Muse have an active Georgia P&C license
- Applied Systems experience preferred
- Demonstrates sales aptitude, communication skills, building and maintaining relationships, coordinating others, business acumen, strategic reasoning and a results focus
- Possesses excellent and proven business skills with emphasis in organizational selling
- Possesses fundamental knowledge of office databases and company sanctioned sales technology tools
Founded in 2006, Sovereign Risk Solutions is a privately held boutique risk management and insurance brokerage firm headquartered in Marietta, Georgia. Our company has experienced continued growth, particularly in the past 12 months, and our eclectic team is comprised of knowledgeable industry veterans and digitally-connected millennials, with representation from nearly every subset in between.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, PTO, 401(k)
- Financial sponsorship for industry designations
- Quarterly company-sponsored social events
Ready to Join the Sovereign Team?