Serves as the primary contact for assigned clients and provides liaison between internal departments and the clients to ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, and retention. The Client Manager provides technical support to Producers and Client Executives, specifically in analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotations.
- Prepares marketing submissions in coordination with Producer/Client Executive
- Processes renewals in coordination with Producer/Client Executive according to agency procedures
- Prepares proposals, locations schedules and summaries of insurance as needed
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items
Desired Skills & Experience
- Muse have an active Georgia P&C license
- Applied Systems experience preferred
- Ability to understand written and oral communication, and interpret abstract information
- Knowledge of insurance markets/marketing process
- Ability to think analytically and problem-solve
Founded in 2006, Sovereign Risk Solutions is a privately held boutique risk management and insurance brokerage firm headquartered in Marietta, Georgia. Our company has experienced continued growth, particularly in the past 12 months, and our eclectic team is comprised of knowledgeable industry veterans and digitally-connected millennials, with representation from nearly every subset in between.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, PTO, 401(k)
- Financial sponsorship for industry designations
- Quarterly company-sponsored social events
Ready to Join the Sovereign Team?